1. Develop complex communication strategies including messaging, content and media engagement;
2. Work across various business units and functions to gather information and develop responses to reporters;
3. Handle inbound press inquiries and interact with media on a range of issues, including crisis management;
4. Manage and establish project workflow, internal processes, and cross-team coordination;
5. Develop and execute communications plans, including pitching media;
6. Make sure that information is being coordinated across cross-functional teams and different offices;
7. Manage internal resources including project flows and information about reporter relationships;
8. Work with internal operations teams to get information to the comms team effectively.
1. 6 to 8 years of working experience; Experience with fast-moving companies, such as those in the internet space is a plus;
2. Experience in communications, media, PR or related subjects;
3. Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically;
4. Crisis communications experience is a big plus;
5. Experience in day-to-day media relations and/or agency background is a plus;
6. Ability to handle numerous fast-moving issues simultaneously. Handle pressure well;
7. Good judgement when difficult decision-making is needed.