We are seeking a Technical Writer/Editor who can empower our client, a leading cloud computing service provider, to achieve their global expansion goals. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and reviewing a large portfolio of technical/marketing literature and UI platforms, and will be at the forefront for ensuring the accuracy and tone of the English-facing side of our client's products and services. Candidates should be results-oriented, possess exceptional writing skills, and enjoy working as part of a distributed, global team in a fast-paced environment.
· Work with R&D stakeholders to define, prioritize, and plan deliverables, incliuding new feature content, documentation enhancements, bug fixes, localization schedule, and technical review timelines.
· Improve the structure and design of the content.
· Work with other writers to optimize content reuse and ensure a cohesive customer experience.
· Produce release notes, guides, videos, graphics, and other deliverables to support the products.
· Review content with subject matter experts to ensure the accuracy and quality of the information.
· Conform to the client's style and standarts.
· Work with a multinational Chinese company
· Work for a major Chinese tech client and receive in-depth training on the Cloud Computing sector.
· Learn new skills in writing, editing, translation and content creation
· Be part of a close-working, cooperative and diverse team
Schedule and Additional Information
· Full-time position (40 hours)
· Location: Beijing