Teaching jobs in China
Who are we?
- We advocate all the kids can enjoy learning English while playing in an English-speaking environment at the beginning of their studies .
- We adopt small-class teaching(3-8kids in each class).
- We have thousands of outstanding foreign teachers, who are capable of teaching kids with a certain theme. In such a good environment of learning foreign language, children's sense of language can be cultivated, abilities of English communication can be developed and their horizon can also be broadened.
What do we offer?
- Salary: 18,000 RMB - 22,000 RMB after tax (based on qualification and teaching experience)
- Upfront Flight to China
- Traveling allowance at the end of the contract: 5,000 RMB
- Free mandarin course
- Medical insurance provided
- Visa sponsorship
- TESOL training
- Chinese national and public holiday paid
- Free training and orientation in Shanghai upon arrival
What is it like living in Shanghai?
Shanghai (上海) , with a population of more than 23 million (with over 9 million migrants), is the largest and traditionally the most developed metropolis in Mainland China. Shanghai was the largest and most prosperous city in the Far East during the 1930s. In the past 20 years it has again become an attractive city for tourists from all over the world. The world once again had its eyes on the city when it hosted the 2010 World Expo, recording the greatest number of visitors in the event's history.
- We provide courses to students from 3 - 12 years old
- Class length: 30 - 45 minutes
- Small class size with 5 - 12 students/class
- Teacher assistant provided
- Working schedule: 5 working days, 2 days off/wee
- From Monday to Friday: 7 pm-9 pm
- Sat & Sun: 2 pm-9:30 pm .
A copy of BA degree
A headshot photo
- Enjoy teaching and working with kids
- Have clear English, patience and compassion
- Hold at least a BA degree
- Have TEFL/TESOL certificate or reference letter of 2 year teaching experience
- Willing to relocate in Shanghai