Shanghai Meiji Culture and Communication Co.,ltd
[Shanghai] -High school
Looking for 1 Native speaker for Economic/Business teaching position
location : Tangzhen station , Line2 -Pudong District
On-board date : FALL 2019
Working time : 8 am -4:30 pm ;Mon-Fri
• Salary varies depending on qualifications and experience (20000-25000 RMB,negotiable)
• Furnished apartment or Housing allowance
• Public holidays and summer/winter paid holidays
• Accident Insurance
• Z-visa sponsorship
• One-site recreational and sports facilities
1. Native English speaker.
2. at least two (2) years of classroom teaching experience. Undergraduate or Graduate degrees inEconomics or related fields.
3. Proven ability to apply knowledge and formative assessment at a high level.
4. Deep understanding of student learning theory, project-based learning, and differentiated
5. Up to date knowledge of current learning strategies.
6. Proven ability to collaborate with teachers regarding student learning.
7. The ability to adapt to changing work priorities and maintain flexible working hours
1. Excellent ability in problem solving and high creativity
2. Open and optimistic
3. Ability to inspire students and adults with an enthusiasm for learning.
4. Strong desire in continuous personal and professional growth
5. Strong ability to work with a diversity of individuals and groups
6. Strong ability to establish and maintain constructive relationships
7. Support our school’s share vision and common goals regarding STEAM education